***Ships from our US warehouse*** Canadian sales taxes will be charged by Customs not by MJ Supply Co
How to use machine (video): Click Here
Fill up to 121 cones in one session with our 98mm Cone Filling Machine Cartridge. Fits 98mm, 3/4 gram, or classic 98 special cones.
Dramatically Increase Productivity with a Filling Machine Cartridge
Fill up to 331 cones in one session with our 98mm Cone Filling Machine Cartridge. Fits 98mm, 3/4 gram, or classic 98 special cones.
Each cartridge comes with a riser that will allow easy removal of the cones from the machine. Also included with each machine is a tamping tool that will aid in compressing your material in the cones during operation.
This machine is designed to be used atop our vibration table. Please note: without the vibration table, the machine will not be as effective.
- • Includes a Filling Machine Cartridge, Riser, and Tamping Tool
- • Designed for use with the VB1 or VB2 Vibration Table
- • Made in the USA from high quality, all-natural, sustainably sourced materials
How to use this machine:
- Place the cartridge on the surface of the vibration table (not included) and set the riser and tamping tool aside for now.
- Fill the cartridge with empty cones.
- Turn the vibration table (not included) on and begin filling the cartridge with your material.
- Use the included tamping tool to pack the cones during operation.
- Once the cones are nearly full (leave some space to twist the end), turn the vibration table off.
- Lift up the cartridge, and place the riser underneath.
- Rotate the cartridge while lightly pressing it down on the riser. The riser will eventually slide into the bottom of the machine, while simultaneously lifting the filled cones.
- Remove each filled cone from the machine and twist the end to finish!
Our filling machines can be cleaned with hot water up to 130º F but will warp over time if used in a dishwasher. We recommend using an isopropyl (rubbing alcohol) and salt mixture, commonly used to remove plant resin and residue. Please do not expose our machines to temperatures over 130º or leave outdoors in direct sunlight.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.