EVOLV Rosin Press Bags use only 100% FDA-Approved nylon mesh and thread for the seams. This makes the bag and seam extremely strong to protect against blowouts. There are no chemicals or dyes in the material.
Each rosin press bag will hold 15-25g of material and has inside-out stitching for maximum yield. For best results, aim to press at 1000-1500psi and limit each bag to 25g of material. For less than 15g of material, bags can be cut or folded. EVOLV Rosin Press Bags are designed to withstand heat and pressure. The softening point of the material is 374°F (190ºC). The melting point of the bag is 428ºF (220ºC), but for best results we recommend pressing at 180-240ºF (82-115ºC).
- Size: 2.5" wide x 4.5" tall
- Micron Level: 15u - For Flower
- Capacity: 15 - 25g
- Material: 100% Nylon, Food Grade, Dye-Free
- Resistant to chemicals and heat (up to 428°F/220ºC)
- Inside-Out Stitching
- Durable, Washable, Reusable
- Pressure: 1000-1500psi
- Heat: 180-240ºF (82-115ºC)